LIGHTHOUSE

Tuesday, February 14, 2012

FUNNY STORY.....................................BUT NOT!

FUNNY STORY………………………….BUT NOT!
My Dentist called me a while back……………asked me to teach him how to trade! I agreed and said I would have delivered a couple books for him to read on basics, so he at least knew what a bar chart was! He went on to advise me he had no time to read………..I asked him if he had read any books in dental college ……..he said, “well of course”………………I advised him I didn't think I could help him for any price!
Months later he called again and asked for help as he was upside down in a trade and was losing all his savings.........I responded he should go "flat" and we could talk, while he still had funds left..............his response was that he knew I would not help him and we ended the conversation! He went on to go broke.............................!